JPEG File Downloads
JPEG File Download
You can choose to order only the JPEG file and print your order yourself using your home printer. Most JPEG files are available in 4x6 size only (you can adjust the file size using your own photo editing software).
JPEG files for slim ticket style invitations are formatted to print 2 tickets on 5x7" size paper. You will need to cut the tickets apart after printing.
* Your file will be available for download in your account immediately after checkout. It will not be emailed.
* JPEG files are 300dpi (high resolution)
* JPEG files are non-refundable
1. Login to your account
2. Click "My Orders" on the left sidebar
3. You should see a list of your orders. Click "View Order"
(Your order may be in "Processing" status, but that has no effect on your ability to download the file)
4. Scroll Down to the "Items Ordered" Section
5. Click the link that says "JPEG" - It's located right above the preview image for your order.
6. Your design will open in a new window. Right click on the image and save it to your computer
* If you requested changes, we will email you an updated file.
If you are using Internet Explorer and the image is saving as a .bmp file:
-Right click on the link that says JPEG.
-Select "Save Target As.."
-Choose the location where you want to save the file and then click "Save"
Please order the JPEG file only if you are familiar with printing photos or images on your printer. We provide you with the file only and cannot provide support for your printer or software. We recommend that you use our printing service if you are not familiar with printing photos or images.
Your file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may submit your file to a local photo lab or printer for printing, however, we are unable to provide assistance if you have problems with the photo lab or printing company that you choose.